A Ministry for and to Pastors and People
of Bible-Believing Churches
Faith · Family · Freedom
Tom and Barb Stiles have been partners in marriage and ministry for over 40 years. He has served as a youth pastor, senior pastor, Director of Church Relations, and is described by many pastors in New York as “a pastor to pastors.”
In addition to speaking in churches, they are available as consultants and conferences:
- Marriage and Family Conference
- Bible Conferences
- Standing on the Promises
- Bible Prophecy
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.”—Isaiah 60:1
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, preserved by the providence of God, and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in every Divine perfection and executing distinct but harmonious office in the great work of Redemption.
- We believe that God the Son became incarnate in the person of Jesus Christ who was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation, that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God. We further believe that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was sinless in His life, that He died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in and accept Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood, have their sins pardoned and receive the gift of eternal life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the local church, and that the business of the church is to preach the Gospel, to build up its members in the faith, to make disciples, to teach and instruct as Christ commands, and to evangelize the world.
- We believe that God created marriage to be a relationship between a man and a woman. We believe that any sexual activity outside of that relationship is contrary to the commands of God, an act of sin, and inconsistent with a person’s relationship to Christ.
- We believe in “that blessed hope,” the personal, bodily, premillennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- Finally we believe that it is required of every Christian to live a life separated unto God, and that everyone of us will give an account of our lives to God.